- Sedation Certification 4th Edition Now Available
- Get Sober – Stay Sober Workshop Available in April (More Info Soon)
- Hypnosis for Pain Management Certification, August 8-9, 2018 NGH Pre-Convention Registration
- Hypnosis Certification Course, Clinton TN, October 28th – November 3rd, 2018
- Hypnosis for Pain Management Certification, Clinton, TN, December 3rd-5th, 2018
- Hypnosis for Pain Management Certification, Clinton, TN, February 18th-20th, 2019
- Hypnosis for Pain Management Certification, Clinton, TN, March 11th-13th 2019
- Hypnosis Certification Course, Clinton TN, April 7th-13th 2019
- TTT NGH Certified Instructor – Last Eslinger Course – January 21-25, 2019
- Advanced Pain Management Certification, May 20th-22nd, 2019 NGH Pre-Convention Registration
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Successful graduates are designated as Certified Hypnotists by the National Guild of Hypnotists, the oldest and largest organization of its kind with members across the U.S. and in more than 25 countries.
Approved for 20 AANA and ANCC CE credits & 24 NGH Credits
$450.00When you add pain management to your practice your practice can grow exponentially!
You’ll make your money back from your first client.
Learn Hypnosis for Pain Management from a Certified Master Instructor
Nurses and hypnotists and other health care providers will learn amazing techniques for reducing pain.